[crossfire] Call for (new) high level (115+) monsters.

Joshua Wilson josh at woosworld.net
Mon Oct 17 12:12:39 CDT 2005

It's just recently been made vastly easier with some new monsters (I
hate to spoil even on this last, so if you don't know what I mean ask me).

woo was able to get his last ~10 resistance bumps in a few days as
opposed to spending a few days hunting for a few body parts that may or
may not give hum a bump.

I'd also agree that making this easier undoes the work of everyone who
worked so hard before to get it.  I know I wasn't thrilled to see
dragons catch up to woo in a few weeks where I spent months.

Josh

      On 10/17/05, Mitch Obrian <
      mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
      > wrote:

     1) take existing monsters and create a new monster

     arch that is high level (set it's level to 116 btw if

     you don't want it charmable, set higher if this is a

     real tough monster that will likely kill you (so

     dragons can eat high lvl food thusly from it))

      I'd be wary of this, currently reaching legendary dragon status has

      already been achieved a handful of times, I'm not convinced it should

      be made easier.

      crossfire at metalforge.org

Joshua Wilson
www.woosworld.net