[crossfire] Call for (new) high level (115+) monsters.

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 12:49:46 CDT 2005

So the solution is that once you are lvl 115 you can
charm everything, yay, game is over.

The new monsters are rather difficult to kill btw, and
are only found in certain areas (namely certain areas
in mlab).

There is a possible solution, how about a new variable
bodypartslevel

If it is not set then the bodyparts act normally and
take the lvl of the monster.

If it is set then the bodypartsdropped are the level
of whatever bodypartslevel is.

This is unlikely to be a massive code chage so could
it be added soon.

That way we can make highlevel tough monsters that
must be fought yet only drop level 100 food or so.

--- Brendan Lally <
     brenlally at gmail.com

      On 10/17/05, Mitch Obrian <
      mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com

      wrote:

      > 1) take existing monsters and create a new monster
     >
      > arch that is high level (set it's level to 116 btw

      if

      > you don't want it charmable, set higher if this is

      > real tough monster that will likely kill you (so
     >
      > dragons can eat high lvl food thusly from it))

      I'd be wary of this, currently reaching legendary

      dragon status has

      already been achieved a handful of times, I'm not

      convinced it should

      be made easier.

      crossfire at metalforge.org