[crossfire] Re: New movement code.

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 23:43:22 CDT 2005

I've found the lore very interesting. More would be
wonderful! Once it's in we'll add it to the ingame
random reading materials.

--- Lalo Martins <
     lalo at exoweb.net

      And so says Brendan Lally on 10/18/2005 09:19 AM...

      mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com

      wrote:

      >>Gaia is a diety who has it's own lore, other

      dieties

      >>have other lore. We should not make one lore

      primacy

      >>above other (_especially_ gaia's).
     >

      > Is there actually a proper set of lore for the

      various gods in crossfire?

      > If so, where is it?

      It was a pet project I was working on, many, many

      years ago.  It's on

      the wiki.  It's not by any means official.  And I

      only did Gaea, Valriel

      and Gorokh versions (although it's possible that

      followers of other gods

      subscribe to the Gaean version, it was written with

      that intention).

      If anyone actually finds them interesting, I'm game

      for making

      improvements or writing more stuff.

      (Personally, I *really* love the Valriel/Gorokh

      ones)

      best,

                                                     Lalo

      Martins