[crossfire] Re: New movement code. (Wraith stuff) (Please don't implement)

Lalo Martins lalo at exoweb.net
Wed Oct 19 22:39:02 CDT 2005

And so says Mitch Obrian on 10/20/2005 12:40 AM...

      Please do not implement this passing through walls

      stuff.

      I /strongly/ oppose passing through walls. I do not

      want my maps to become worthless because someone

      decided we need to make the game worthlessly easy.

uh... ever heard of this thing called "dimension door"?  I believe it's
been in crossfire for years, it certainly was already there when I first
played it in 2001.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
     http://www.exoweb.net/