[crossfire] Re: New movement code. (Wraith stuff) (Please don't implement)

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 10:42:39 CDT 2005

With DD you can't go through things you can't see
through.

--- Lalo Martins <
     lalo at exoweb.net
     > wrote:

      And so says Mitch Obrian on 10/20/2005 12:40 AM...

      > Please do not implement this passing through walls
     >
      > stuff.
     >
      > I /strongly/ oppose passing through walls. I do

      not

      > want my maps to become worthless because someone
     >
      > decided we need to make the game worthlessly easy.

      uh... ever heard of this thing called "dimension

      door"?  I believe it's

      been in crossfire for years, it certainly was

      already there when I first

      played it in 2001.

      best,

                                                     Lalo