[crossfire] Wiki organization.

Tchize tchize at myrealbox.com
Thu Oct 27 04:53:04 CDT 2005

I think a wiki don't need a tree! But a clever groupment of categories.
For example spoilers section should contains informations
about spells which are also available under the more general
game documentation.
The main page should contains probably a list of various documentation
categories available, along with some kind of most wanted documentation
pages. Advantage of not using a tree system, we can easily reorganize
the whole wiki by just changing main page and / or a few catagories.

Andrew Fuchs a écrit :

     Since it seems like we are getting a new wiki, it seems as the format,

     and organization of it is up for discussion.

     Should in-game (map guide, etc) be seperated from out of game stuff

     (client help)?

     Should there be a section describing each server?

     Should there be a section describing each server's guilds?

     What to do about spoilers? (rot-13?)

     I am thinking something along the lines of this:

     main page

     - basic game info

     - newbie guide

     - world (includes lore in here)