[crossfire] Wiki organization.

Todd Mitchell temitchell at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 27 15:48:42 CDT 2005

Wiki is an organizational structure of links..  You don't really need to
organize it in a tree.  However the old site had *two* wikis - the Fact
wiki was for documentation development, the Lore wiki was for stuff that
might windup *in* the game (books, signs,  in the map and object lore
fields, in npc dialogue...) or at least could be used to generate in
game content.  It looks like that wasn't necessarily being followed but
for the most part that was the intent.

Tchize wrote:

     I think a wiki don't need a tree! But a clever groupment of categories.

     For example spoilers section should contains informations

     about spells which are also available under the more general

     game documentation.

     The main page should contains probably a list of various documentation

     categories available, along with some kind of most wanted documentation

     pages. Advantage of not using a tree system, we can easily reorganize

     the whole wiki by just changing main page and / or a few catagories.