[crossfire] fatigue

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Wed Sep 7 01:14:26 CDT 2005

tchize wrote:

      Le Mardi 6 Septembre 2005 06:37, Mark Wedel a écrit :

      Agree: physical activity, right now, is the only main component not needing recharging.

      I think we can consider mental fatigue is already taken into account in the fact you need

      to reload your mana or pray for your grace to increase (btw, i think grace increases too easily for

      now, it's too easy to cast then prayer spell than pray 3 seconds then recast. This is non sense :p,

      in role playing praying take at least 1/2 hour on games like add :D)

  SP regen is pretty quick also, if you have a few magic+ items (and of course,
there are magic poewr potions).

  One fix for this would be to just increase how long it takes to prayer.

  However, there is the consideration that you don't want to force players to
sit around too much.