[crossfire] Re: map and player persistence question

Andrew Fuchs fuchs.andy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 11:43:19 CDT 2005

On 9/11/05, Lalo Martins <

     lalo at exoweb.net

     > wrote:

      Can I ask that, when you collect answers to your satisfaction, you put

      them together in a single document, and stick it on the wiki?  These are

      very useful questions for new hackers trying to understand the system.

AFAIK, we are getting a new (better imo, using dokuwiki) wiki soon,
probaly after leaf solves the current problems with the metalforge
server.

      The way this is usually put to use, is by marking

       Guild houses (iirc) have a room or two with unique floor, so that you

That would be the entire interior, plus the storage building.

--
Andrew Fuchs