[crossfire] Crossfire site suggestions and request.

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 15:35:16 CDT 2005

     http://crossfire.real-time.com/irc/index.html

Perhapse add a web irc client so users can log on to
the channel from school, work, computers who's users
don't know how to work irc, locked down comps, etc?

     http://crossfire.real-time.com/download/index.html

could maybe a link to the development mlab package be
included somewhere on there (maybe under cvs part?)

     https://cat2.dynu.ca/cat2/mlab-devel.tar.gz

so localhost users who want to play in mlab don't have
to wait for cvs (the tarball has instructions on how
to install mlabdev properly)

I was also thinking maybe we should have a /backup
branch of cvs where we can upload tarballs of
in-progress projects we are working on?

     http://mail.yahoo.com