[crossfire] Crossfire site suggestions and request.

temitchell at sympatico.ca temitchell at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 13 14:31:04 CDT 2005

      From: Mark Wedel <

      mwedel at sonic.net

        I personally want hte patch/RFE to be used for this - I don't want yet another

      place patches or files may be located.

I also think the patch facility on sourceforge is proper for this, anything too big to attach to the patch tracker is likely too big to test easily and should probably be broken into smaller pieces anyway.  The real issue is *tracking* and testing these things, not moving them or storing them which is why I also think the actual patches should be actually uploaded to the patcher and not just linked to file from an external server location.