[crossfire] Re: [Crossfire-devel] (good to go?) Shop treasure lists (wish to add shop only lists)

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 09:15:44 CDT 2005

Any objections? If not I'll make the addition tonight.

--- Mitch Obrian <

     mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com

     > wrote:

      Currently things such as the archery and weapon shop

      tiles read from the mele and archery weapons lists.

      would like to add a shop_archery_only list and a

      shop_archery list and have the archery tile read

      from

      the shop_archery list.

      The shop_archery list would do as follows (note, I'm

      using incorrect syntax, but it conveys the message):

      treasureone shop_archery

         list archer_weapons

             chance 99

             more

         list shop_archery_only

             chance 1

             end

      treasureone shop_archery_only

           a weapon

           etc.

      these would be in shoparcherylists.trs

      so no need to touch the gigantic treasurelist

      This way one can add weapons/items that they wish

      for

      shops to carry but don't want to be found randomly

      in

      duengons.

      When I talked to Ryo about such a thing a few months

      ago he though it was a pretty good idea.

      If there are no objections I can do this tomorrow or

      so.

      Also could the giant treasurelist be made into a

      .trs

      in the arch dir (treasures.trs ?).

      Would me more convient to be in the same spot.

      protection around

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Tame your development challenges with Apache's

      Geronimo App Server. Download

      it for free - -and be entered to win a 42" plasma tv

      or your very own

      Sony(tm)PSP.  Click here to play:

      http://sourceforge.net/geronimo.php

      Crossfire-devel at lists.sourceforge.net