[crossfire] Shop treasure lists (wish to add shop only lists)

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 23:29:31 CDT 2005

Currently things such as the archery and weapon shop
tiles read from the mele and archery weapons lists. I
would like to add a shop_archery_only list and a
shop_archery list and have the archery tile read from
the shop_archery list.

The shop_archery list would do as follows (note, I'm
using incorrect syntax, but it conveys the message):

treasureone shop_archery
   list archer_weapons
       chance 99
       more
   list shop_archery_only
       chance 1
       end

treasureone shop_archery_only
     a weapon

     etc.

these would be in shoparcherylists.trs
so no need to touch the gigantic treasurelist

This way one can add weapons/items that they wish for
shops to carry but don't want to be found randomly in
duengons.

When I talked to Ryo about such a thing a few months
ago he though it was a pretty good idea.

If there are no objections I can do this tomorrow or
so.

Also could the giant treasurelist be made into a .trs
in the arch dir (treasures.trs ?).

Would me more convient to be in the same spot.