[crossfire] Re: Buildable Land Plots

Brendan Lally brenlally at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 10:52:55 CDT 2005

On 9/27/05, Alex Schultz <

     alex_sch at telus.net

     > wrote:

      Brendan Lally <

      brenlally at ...

      > writes:

      > Extra bonus points - check this on each entrance to the map, and

      > destroy the walls if you remove their support, dropping any items that

      > happen to be nearby, possibly destroying them,

      Nice :-) I'd say though that somehow making them get scattered on the nearby

      ground on the first floor would be better than destroying them, which could

      take players by a little too much supprise.

Well to reach that stage a player would have to knock down a
supporting wall, /in their own house/ I kinda think that whatever
happens after that is fair game.... (possibly a warning message
though, ("you see cracks appearing in the ceiling above your head, you
are concerned that the remaining walls might not be strong enough to
hold the upper floor of the building.")

possibly the icecube code could be abused here, create rubble that
would contain some of the items, and a shovel would be needed to clear
it?