[crossfire] Buildable Land Plots

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Tue Sep 27 23:33:43 CDT 2005

  Well, I'd be in the camp that I want to buy my house prebuilt - I don't want
to have to fiddle with putting walls down, doors, etc.  But having a spot as a
starting point could be nice.

  OTOH, I suppose the counter to that could why not just the scorn apartments or
whatever.

  At some level, also have to decide how far this goes.  IMO, at its heart,
crossfire is an adventure type game, not a sim.  The issue being that we
probably can't be as good as a sim as a game dedicated for that purpose.  I'd
suggest getting the basics done first and worry about some of the likely less
used things later (subcontracting buildings)