[crossfire] Summon pet monster

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 12:18:49 CDT 2005

I like the being able to specify summoned monster idea
:

     )

--- Benjamin Lerman <

     quisar at quisar.ambre.net

     > wrote:

      > Isn't there already a field in player structure

      for spell

      > argument? used when spells have delays, iirc.

       I did (and still don't) see it.

       If I grep for char in player.h, I obtain:

      logrus ~/download/crossfire/include $ grep char

      player.h

      ... snip what is not on the pl struct

          char        maplevel[MAX_BUF];  /* On which

      level is the player? */

          char        savebed_map[MAX_BUF];  /* map where

      player will respawn after death */

          char        spellparam[MAX_BUF];    /* What

      param to add to spells */

          const char  *invis_race;/* What race invisible

      to? */

          char        own_title[MAX_NAME];    /* Title the

      player has chosen for themself */

          char        title[BIG_NAME];    /* Default

      title, like fighter, wizard, etc */

          char        killer[BIG_NAME];   /* Who killed

      this player. */

          char        last_tell[MAX_NAME];   /* last

      player that told you something [mids 01/14/2002] */

          char        write_buf[MAX_BUF]; /* Holds

      arbitrary input from client */

          char        input_buf[MAX_BUF]; /* Holds command

      to run */

          char        password[16];       /* 2 (seed) + 11

      (crypted) + 1 (EOS) + 2 (safety) = 16 */

          char    search_str[MAX_BUF];    /* Item we are

      looking for */

       If you remove spellparam which is the field I

      added, I do not see which

      other field you are referring to.

      	Benjamin Lerman

      crossfire at metalforge.org