[crossfire] Yet another crossfire fork. Recruiting.

Yann Chachkoff yann.chachkoff at myrealbox.com
Sun Apr 2 01:00:13 CST 2006

Sir,

I'd be interested to get more practical informations about your proposal, which may sound as an interesting way to make my professional path a little more interesting.

Please provide me with additional informations on the following email address:

yann dot chachkoff at gmx dot net.

Given that a meeting between us was scheduled on this afternoon, it would also be a good opportunity to bring a copy of the Non-Disclosure Agreement you require, so that I can sign it and get to examine your offer furthermore.

I also take the opportunity to remind you the existence of some scenaristic material related to the "Crossfire in French" project. I'd like to know:

1. If that material conflicts with any material that is to be published in the commercial game;

2. Depending on the answer to point 1, if that material is still of any relevance;

3. If I should take your email as an official "Haltbefehl" to any writing work related to Ailesse.

A clarification on those points would be somewhat worthwile, especially given that since it appears that that material is now completely useless, it could probably be reused for Crossfire itself.

Yours,

Y.E.J Chachkoff.