[crossfire] create earth wall totally nerfed ...

Mon Aug 7 14:49:39 CDT 2006

I give up.

I have about a dozen Zorn quest maps I have worked at on and off for the past
several months on my local system that rely on players being able to cast
spells and prayers through and jump over their own earth walls to survive.
Unless the player is VERY high level s/he is unlikely to survive. Now that I
have upgraded my local server and such-like the earth walls are horribly,
horribly broken. I want the old creatable earth walls back that allowed
casting through and jumping over. Please.

I am not redoing these maps again and will just delete them and forget
finishing the Zorn quest if this will not be done.

Gene Alexander (aka poof)
 14:39:22 up 1 day, 11:32, 10 users,  load average: 0.30, 0.14, 0.10
ERA Computers & Consulting - http://www.eracc.com/ <- get VOIP here!
eComStation, Linux, FreeBSD, OpenServer & UnixWare preloads & sales