[crossfire] crossfire source code control systems

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 09:42:20 CDT 2006

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 15:19:22 -0600, Alex Schultz wrote:
> Ok, I just made up a table of the criteria that Mark listed, and a
> couple others, for CVS, SVN, Mercurial, Bzr, and Darcs (anyone want any
> others on the table?). If anyone has any revisions or wants to add any
> other SCMs feel free to make them.

I'd like to see git.  I don't really like it, but SourceMage just spent a
few months researching all those systems (and they actually tried them all
out for a few weeks each), and they picked git, so it must be good for
something.  I find its model highly unintuitive, but it's very fast -- and
supposedly cogito is more reasonable to work with.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
personal:                              http://www.laranja.org/
technical:                    http://lalo.revisioncontrol.net/