[crossfire] [Daimonin-devel] Proposal: object attribute cross-reference

Alex Schultz alex_sch at telus.net
Sat Aug 19 17:07:56 CDT 2006

Christian Hujer wrote:
> Also, there are some Perl-evangelists active on the Crossfire side, so if you
> prototype it in Perl there's a good chance that Gridarta won't be the only
> editor implementing it.
> (On the other side, they might also lynch you if you're not using their Perl
> style, but that's your problem not mine ;-)
Well, one note, most of the Perl-evangelists seem to be over in this one
other fork of crossfire (it's staying pretty close to crossfire in most
ways, though they've went and replaced the the python plugin (which as
an off topic note has been improving alot lately) with perl, and are
writing their own editor and client in perl), and in the main of
crossfire, we have more Python-evangelists than Perl-evangelists from
what I've seen :P
That said, the Python-evangelists (myself included :)) here are friendly
enough to perl that they won't object to things of this nature being
written in perl.

So there's my irrelevant blabber where I end up saying it doesn't matter
anyways ;-)

Alex Schultz