[crossfire] Player file corruption

Nicolas Weeger (Laposte) nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Tue Dec 26 11:35:40 CST 2006

Hello.

Attached is a Python script that will reset spell's last_eat / last_gr /
last_sp for players when they connect. Value is archetype's one.
Logfile is created, named fix_spells_1569017.log, in datafiles directory. Also
avoids resetting 2 times.

Just put the .py file in the "python/events/login" subdirectory of the maps
directory.

Note that I did *not* check whether there were maps with customized spells
modifying those values. IMO there shouldn't be, but you can never be sure :)

Disclaimer: this script shouldn't mess with players, but since we never know
make sure you got backups :)

Nicolas