[crossfire] Code Doxygenification

Alex Schultz alex_sch at telus.net
Tue Dec 26 19:51:51 CST 2006

Mark Wedel wrote:
>   OTOH, doing this cleanup or indentation fixes is something that can be done in
> small doses.  I know that for myself, if I only have 30 minutes to spend, I may
> not going on a coding project, knowing I will be unable to finish it in that
> time.  However, I could certainly document several functions in that time
> period, etc.

This sort of thing is part of the reason I was thinking about
doxygenification myself, as I was finding I had numerous short periods
of time that I wouldn't be able to get code done it but could do a
little documentation or something in. :-)

>   Also, do we have any plans for putting this doxygenification online anyplace?
>   I imagine this could be done automatically (have a cron job that generates the
> documents and then upload them to some server nightly or something).  One nice
> thing about doing something like that is that then the results are more visible
Agreed. One thing we should perhaps check is if the terms of use for the
sf.net compile farm/shell server allows us to run doxygen on it, not
really sure it would but it would be nice if we could.
If nobody else is able to, I could run a nightly cron job (which won't
run unless the doxygen config or a code file changes in the 24 hour
period) for it around 10:00 UTC or so, however I wouldn't be able to
host it myself so I would need to upload it somewhere else.
Anyone have any suggestions for options for this?

Alex Schultz