[crossfire] movement code feature request

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 00:10:55 CST 2006

I'm using hidden movers to restrict monster movement on my continent.
Bit it feels slightly hackish - as it paralises monsters, it makes them
just so slightly easier to kill.

I was thinking about the new movement code and I figured - maybe we
could have a flag that makes a cell block monsters but not players,
independent of movement type?  That could then be used for marking
monsters' "territory".

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
personal:                              http://www.laranja.org/