[crossfire] Why have you banned my CVS access, And why do you hate mlab (I just finished mlabhell and I want mlab in for 1.9)

Brendan Lally brenlally at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 15:43:37 CST 2006

On 2/4/06, Miguel Ghobangieno <mikeeusaa at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Why have you banned my CVS access,

You'd need to ask the person who banned you, but criticising other
developers in a cvs commit message would probably have a lot to do
with it.

> and why do you hate
> mlab?

I do not hate mlab, I think they are some of the most interesting maps
in the game.

> I just finished mlabhell and I want mlab in for
> 1.9. It's better to have it in non-dirified format for
> 1.9 then not in at all.

That's a point of contention.

> Also I am offended at lauwernmark and errac's plot to
> change mlab's culture.

To a great extent I would agree, but this does not excuse criticising
them in a CVS commit message for a commit it is not clear should have
been made.