[crossfire] Why have you banned my CVS access, And why do you hate mlab (I just finished mlabhell and I want mlab in for 1.9)

Alex Schultz alex_sch at telus.net
Sun Feb 5 19:08:30 CST 2006

Mark Wedel wrote:

>Miguel Ghobangieno wrote:
>

>>Why have you banned my CVS access, and why do you hate
>>mlab? I just finished mlabhell and I want mlab in for
>>1.9. It's better to have it in non-dirified format for
>>1.9 then not in at all.
>>

>  As per past discussions, some people would disagree with that statement.  Past
>discussion was that mlab should get cleaned up, or certainly, not made any worse.

As a little side note to that, I do have a script for dir-ifying mlab
mostly complete, that wouldn't take too much effort to finish. (note
that this doesn't solve the debate on what is appropriate content for
the game, which is something I am not in the mood to talk about myself
currently)

Alex Schultz