[crossfire] Collaboration on a Java-based map editor? (repost)

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 20:44:03 CST 2006

And so says Andreas Kirschbaum on 10/02/06 07:12...
>  - The Daimonin editor requires Java 1.5. The CF-Editor still works with
>    Java 1.4. Since switching back to 1.4 does not really make sense to
>    me, 1.5 would become a requirement for Crossfire.

Java 1.4 doesn't work for me.

And sorry for being the resident RMS, but IMHO, supporting 1.4 does make
sense, until there is another 1.5 VM out there apart from Sun's.  I
already dislike Java strongly enough, I'd rather not run Sun's VM if I
have a choice about it.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
personal:                              http://www.laranja.org/