[crossfire] Lalo's Bigworld pupland :D

Miguel Ghobangieno mikeeusaa at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 23:25:15 CST 2006

http://cavetroll.uwcs.co.uk/pupland-new.png

Looking great!

One note: it would probably be best to put that in
/maps/puplandworld
as we have a /maps/world and a /maps/underworld (/me
wishes an underworld was generated.. if he hacks the
land.c to make one... should he? ). Pupland won't fit
on the worldmap, which, IMHO, is fine as I've always
thought of it as another contenent.

We could connect /world and /puplandworld via a sliver
of ocean, similar to how the elves in LOTR got back to
their homeworld. I'm willing to do that part if
wanted.

Now pupland wouldn't have weather :( (as the weather
code would have to beable to take into account other
world areas). However the current pupland has no
weather either (such a pristine landscape) Maybe it is
a magical kingdom or something.

If the weather system is overhauled it would be good
to beable to set diff weather setting on diffrent
/maps/*world s

For instance maybe world would be set to lvl 5 while
puplandworld was set to lvl 2 (so it gets rain, but
it's land stays pristine).

Nice job lalo btw :)