[crossfire] Re: Lalo's Bigworld pupland :D

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 20:30:25 CST 2006

And so says Miguel Ghobangieno on 06/01/06 23:56...
> I strongly prefer keeping the poles as is. As they are
> now they are at poles on the map.

You're missing a somewhat important point that has already been
established: the existing landmass is a continent, or even an island,
and not the entire planet.  In that aspect, the weather system is broken
to consider it the whole planet.

A size that would be probably good is 150x150 squares, which leaves the
current continent in the southern temperate zone.

So if the code has to be changed anyway, it can be "fixed" in terms of
putting the poles somewhere that makes more sense.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
personal:                              http://www.laranja.org/
technical:                    http://lalo.revisioncontrol.net/