[crossfire] Polymorph etc

Miguel Ghobangieno mikeeusaa at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 16 14:20:14 CST 2006

About polymorph, I'd like that spell to be
fixed/redone rather then
removed. Would this be possible? (I suggest doing it
the nethack way,
the users doesn't have controll of what he morphs into
and he morphs
into a few things during the course of the spell).

I also see no point in making working things plugins,
it will make
things slow, break things (and then it will be like
"most servers (IE:
not MF) don't use this, it's broken, let's chuck it).

If Ryo etc want to work on something, as it seems he's
itching to do,
how about add a alchaholpercent variable and add the
ability to get
drunk? Or perhapse fix earthwall and the invisiblity
spell (>
tracker)? Better to fix what's broken then fix what's
working (rather
then break it and slow the server down).

If someone want's to write plugin stuff how about add
perl to the list
of CF scripting languages? Any of these things would
be a much more
usefull waste of time, rather then breaking the server
and slowing it
down."