[crossfire] gcfclient options deathlist

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Tue Jan 17 01:09:56 CST 2006

Brendan Lally wrote:

  I have to admit that I've put most of those options in, but I've been using
the gtkv2 client recently, so don't care as much ,but some notes:

> The list;
>
> Automatically re-applies a container when you use apply to close it.
> If off, when you use apply to close the container, it stays unapplied
>  - set to always be on

  I like it so that if I apply the container when it is open, it goes closed.
It going to the applied state I found annoying.  Not sure if that is what you
describe.

> Colored Inventory Lists - set to always on.
>
> Colored Information Text - set to always on

  Can't see much an issue.  These _might_ have been left over back in the day
when you could play crossfire on a black and white screen.  I don't know if
anyone even has black and white screens anymore.

  That said, in my ideal world, you could set the color/font _you_ want to use
for the different messages.  And if that is done, this really isn't important -
you'd just set your config so text is always black or whatever.

> Options on how to display resistances: - remove all options, set to
> "Display all resistances in a single column, will use a single
> scrollbar."

  I personally used two columns for output on my system.