[crossfire] Moving server towards a modularized system?

Miguel Ghobangieno mikeeusaa at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 18:04:10 CST 2006

Oh if that's the case let me just commit all the mlab
maps in their current uni-directory form over the
objections of everyone else that prefers
multi-directory. Know why I don't do that; because
everyone else prefers multi-directory.

Try mucking in the linux kernel without grep, tell me
how that goes.

--- Yann Chachkoff <yann.chachkoff at myrealbox.com>