[crossfire] Moving server towards a modularized system?

Yann Chachkoff yann.chachkoff at myrealbox.com
Tue Jan 17 15:40:34 CST 2006

> Current idea? I must have missed something, I didn't know you decided, above all the objections, to go
ahead and rip apart the server anyway.

Idea != Decision.

Besides that, I don't think anybody requires your permission to code.

> Why should all work have to stop because YOU want to restructure the server.. because you can't figure out grep...

I can assure you that tchize is skilled enough to use grep, by far. The whole point was that a properly structured code should *never* require using grep. Yes, even large-scale enterprise projects.