[crossfire] Moving server towards a modularized system?

Miguel Ghobangieno mikeeusaa at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 08:42:05 CST 2006

Except that you are not working on one section of the
code, you are restructuring the whole server into
diffrent modules. This means that if you develop in
cvs there will be breakage with any and everyone else
as you sweeping edits touch every facet of the glory
that is crossfire.

The C in CVS may mean concurrent but it doesn't mean
perfect.

If you want to make the sweeping changes on your own
system; enjoy. But please, before committing to cvs do
extensive bugtesting so that it 1) doesn't make the
code any slower, 2) doesn't break anything, and 3)
maybe makes MS less of a hog?

--- Yann Chachkoff <yann.chachkoff at myrealbox.com>