[crossfire] Re: Polymorph etc

Miguel Ghobangieno mikeeusaa at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 08:45:42 CST 2006

I have this disabled on Cat2, item power restrictions
allready exist.

As for higer lvl spells, how about those circular
spells I was talking about awhile back.

Oh and a month or so ago I committed a necro book pic
and spell symbol.
A spell in necromancy should be to animate flesh
(similar to animate weapon). Another raise dead (if
you have a pile of 4 or so diff parts from a certain
archtype it will raise that into a pet of that type
(with race undead set aswell).