[crossfire] cfclient colouring (was: gcfclient options deathlist)

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Tue Jan 31 00:47:31 CST 2006

  I'd personally say that requiring a 256 color display isn't asking too much
now days.

  Yes, in the old days, black and white monitors and workstations were somewhat
common, and given crossfire was a unix game, made sense to accomodate them

  But 8 bit color has been around for a long time - I don't know the last system
manufactured that only had black and white output.

  I actually think the grey background looks nicer than the old dark green
background.