[crossfire] On moving the Lone Town apartment [bigworldized pupland]

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 02:42:57 CST 2006

And so says ERACC on 21/01/06 00:46...
> Lalo? Are you there? I would like to know how this is progressing and
> when you think you will have it done.

I'm sorry, I was off-net when this discussion happened.

Continental Pupland is about halfway there, if you want to help, poke me
on IRC.  The islands will wait till after mainland is merged.

Personally, I don't have a problem with the Lone Town apartments.  The
war hasn't been going on for long - and if there was a property this
size in the town, they would probably find a way to sell/rent it to a
rich foreigner to raise money for the cause.

You could rename it, if you wish.  "Private villa" or something.  But I
don't see a reason to move it.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
personal:                              http://www.laranja.org/