[crossfire] Transports

Michael elshar at cheekan.org
Tue Jan 31 16:51:40 CST 2006

Alex Schultz wrote:
> And what should be done to prevent you from running around shops in a wagon?
>
> Such things incline me to want to disallow them from going through
> exits, though that in my opinion makes them more limited in usefulness too.

Well, I think the typical shop exit check would be easy to implement for
the vehicle. And anyways, even if they did figure out how to get the
'stolen' items out of a shop, they can't use them as they're still
flagged. I suppose they could clean out a shop of neat items people have
sold to it, but that's about it.