[crossfire] player character creation/login redo.

tchize tchize at myrealbox.com
Sun Jul 2 07:03:35 CDT 2006

You are still mixing at protocol level the player login and the
player  creation, this is wrong. If a player want to create a
character, he clicks on a new character button. He doesn't have to
enter user/password before. At protocol level, when player wants to
create a new character, the client request from server the list if
class and stats with description and modifiers. The player then
selects what he wants.

Also, player should not be forved to choose a class, he should be
presented with the option to choose 3 skills instead. (not all game
skills should be available like that!)