[crossfire] Some pending patches on tracker

Wim Villerius wim-cf at villerius.nl
Sat Jul 29 07:49:35 CDT 2006

> Here are some patches i'd like opinions on:
> -----------------------------------
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1497089&group_id=13833&atid=313833
> fix for some random items
>
> Indeed a weapon from Gaea is kind of weird :)
Well, some comment (as I wrote on SF as well)

Removing of these items will break some alchemy recipes (namely scale
mail and dragon scale mail of Ruggilli)

Simply removing these items will introduce new bugs - the object
definitions are needed for some alchemy formulae. (I wonder what would
happen if the objects are removed but not the formulae...)

So either both formulae and random items should be removed, or they
should both be renamed.
Suggestion:
Weapon of Gaea --> Weapon of Vitality
Armour of Ruggilli --> Armour of Heat Resistance