[crossfire] blasphemy, vulgarities etc.

Alex Schultz alex_sch at telus.net
Sat Jul 29 16:54:37 CDT 2006

Andrew Fuchs wrote:
> - no/minimal anti women's rights material allowed in the game (see mikeeusa)
>   - the "14 year old wife" in mlab was questionably offensive,
> inappropriate for the game
One note on that, not just anti-woman's-rights content, but things
likely to offend a group in general. Also, IMHO there should be a bit of
leeway for cultures in the crossfire world to have customs that wouldn't
be considered acceptable in the real world. I would personally consider
it fine for a culture in the crossfire world to use slave labor, however
I would not consider it fine if map content tried to tell the player
that slave labor is morally right.
That said, that is just my opinion on the topic.

Alex Schultz