[crossfire] destructor archetype?

Raphaël Quinet raphael at gimp.org
Mon Jun 12 13:50:47 CDT 2006

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 16:28:11 +0200, Wim Villerius <wim-cf at villerius.nl> wrote:
> Seems you're mistaken ;-)
>
> see the attached file for an example use of 'destructors' (or rather:
> using a duplicator as a destructor by setting the multiply factor to
> zero)

Yes.  About one hour after posting my message (while I was off the 'net),
I discovered that the duplicator could be used as a "destructor" by
setting the factor to 0.  How could I miss something that obvious?  :-)

So you can forget about what I wrote in my previous message.  I will not
implement this new archetype if the functionality is already there.
I have already started using the duplicator/destructor in my maps...

-Raphaël