[crossfire] [Crossfire] CF promo video

Alberto Sáez Lodeiros cerzeo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 03:01:11 CST 2006

Hi all

Last days, I have returned to the world of CF after a problem with
Motherboard, Processor and RAM Memory.

As you know, when a game is well known by many many players aroud the world,
it becomes more and more funny. OK, then, i was thinking ways to promo
Crossfire, I say Crossfire "general", not a concrete server (cat2,
Metalforge, schmorp...). And a cool idea can be a "Promotion Video".
This is a In-Game video of Crossfire, with a presentation and so on, a
player fighting with a Dread, and with a high level monster, a PvP duel and
all exciting things who CF offers the player.

I was looking for a program to record a video of the desktop, and I have
found one, called "vnc2swf". It allows to save in swf format a vnc session.

Can you tell me if you like the idea? Do you know any other program like
"vnc2swf"? What kind of music do you like for the video (electronical or
heavy metal/rock, classical)? What kind of promo video/s do you like before
(WoW videos, UA videos, Lineage videos...)? etc...