[crossfire] Create earth wall / earth to dust issue

Nicolas Weeger (Laposte) nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Sun May 7 03:50:09 CDT 2006

Hello.

juhaj on IRC reported a earth to dust bug.

Looking at the code, I see 2 issues:
* in server/spell_effect.c, lines 705/706, it should be imo for(i=
-range;i<=range;i++) instead of for(i= -range;i<range;i++) since we want to
do [-range..range] inclusive
* earth to dust fails because no object with move_block is on the spot. This
is because earth wall that was created has no move_block set - wall is alive,
thus player/monsters can't get on it. I'm not totally sure what's the best
way to fix that. Maybe spell should have a move_block set?

Nicolas