[crossfire] Modelling monsters, longer animations?

Nicolas Weeger (Laposte) nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Tue May 9 04:43:03 CDT 2006

Hello.

I've been toying with the idea to do some (3d) modelling for monsters and such
for Crossfire, like some are doing for CF+.

Right now many (monster) animations are 4 frames long (3 frames with 1
repetition), and all I think are under 10.

I was wondering about doing longer animations, like 10 frames, maybe with a
higher anim speed, for monsters - make 10 frames the norm instead of the
exception.

If monsters are modelled, it wouldn't be too hard :)

Also we could (finally) have 8 directions for monsters.

What would you think?

Nicolas