[crossfire] Modelling monsters, longer animations?

Brendan Lally brenlally at gmail.com
Wed May 10 18:24:42 CDT 2006

On 5/10/06, Lalo Martins <lalo.martins at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sounds great, but what's wrong with using the ones from CF+ too?

We can't yet see the models, until such time as they are available,
the images generated from them are effectively unmaintable, and IMHO
do not belong in CVS (by analogy; the images are the 'binary' that is
produced by a model which is the 'source code' and we don't want to
have to maintain the 'programs' without the corresponding 'source')

Once the models and 'build script' that were mentioned are available
to us, then I shall strongly support their inclusion. - especially if
there is a nice way to render images with  a series of different
textures (for the different building styles for example)