[crossfire] 64 bit crossfire musings.

Nicolas Weeger (Laposte) nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Fri May 19 17:15:05 CDT 2006

>   But the other issue is more that compiling spews out a fair number of
> warnings, and the basic problem is that if too many warnings are generated,
> people just ignore them, and there could be valid issues.

Latest tests i've done show only 2 warnings for the whole compilation, and
only for command_kick casting a const char* to a char* (this one is
harmless).
Or maybe i'm using wrong compilation flags :)

But yes, warnings should be cleaned.
Also, I'm thinking of adding a whole lot of asserts here and there, some day
(would probably need to change for instance the create command to not be able
to generate invalid objets, else asserts would crash).

Nicolas