[crossfire] About a bug (or feature?)

Tchize tchize at myrealbox.com
Mon Oct 23 06:44:26 CDT 2006

Just put a weapon alarm on shop that detects bombs. I player try to
enter with a bomb, he will be refused, and bomb will explode outside.

Other solution: let the DMs handle this on the case by case basis. Some
servers might want to make this kind of terrorism illegal ^ ^. But
illegal does not mean impossible.

Btw, a bomb exploding in a player's inventory should make lot's of
damage to player :D (a real kamikaze)

regards