[crossfire] character image size

Kevin R. Bulgrien kbulgrien at att.net
Mon Oct 23 23:43:45 CDT 2006

The enlargement of the player is a significant artistic improvement
as far as I am concerned... even apart from map view changes.  I
guess it is odd to have the NPC humans so small in comparison.  As
far as I am concerned, I'm not too worried about map size making a
character get lost however, so for me, a change to player rendering
would really be strictly for one's viewing pleasure.  This player
would look HUGE upside some of those minute human arches that look
hardly the size of a kobold.  How bad is that?  Shrug.  But that
perspective change to the items is very cool.

Kevin