[crossfire] CVS -> SVN conversion

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 14:06:41 CDT 2006

I don't know if you were even planning to, but for the record, don't
bother converting my pupland branch.  It's easier for me to do it manually
(or rather, from the existing bzr branch), since the conversion will be
lossless -- Subversion and bzr understand file and directory moves, while
CVS doesn't, and lots of the work I've done is directory moves.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
personal:                              http://www.laranja.org/
technical:                    http://lalo.revisioncontrol.net/