[crossfire] Proposal: Alchemy spell changes

Alex Schultz alex_sch at telus.net
Mon Sep 11 18:22:12 CDT 2006

Rick Tanner wrote:
> Andrew Fuchs wrote:
> touch" (was
> >> Renaming it is probably a good idea. IIRC, players have used the
> >> spell on cauldrons before.
>
> - From what I have seen, that's mostly due to out of date documentation or
> similar information. That's one way how alchemy was used in the past.
It probably is, though it seems to me like it would better to make them
named different, even if documentation isn't out of date saying to use
the alchemy spell on cauldrons anymore. At very least, it avoids the
ambiguity in conversation when players say "alchemy" which out saying which.

Alex Schultz